Saturday, January 21, 2012

Is There a Book Inside of You?

If you're following this blog, chances are you're a Christian fiction reader. Has this addiction somehow sparked your own imagination? Have characters invaded your mind? Is there a particular story you'd love to read, but it has yet to be written?

Perhaps you're contemplating writing your own story, but don't know where to start. 

When I began my writing journey, my pastor advised me to research how to go about publication. I was fortunate enough to find American Christian Fiction Writers (aka ACFW). I've been able to expand my craft, improve my writing, learn about the publishing industry, and network with other writers and authors. On this journey I've found encouragement, offered encouragement, and learned so much. 

For any writer pursuing publication in today's market, ACFW is a must. Here is a trailer to show you more about it. 




If you're interested in writing Christian fiction, I can't recommend a better a organization than this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis