Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kings of Judah: Israel's True King

Sunday is finally here. . .and so is our Bible study! I've been looking forward to this all week long.

Rather than placing the study inside a post, I've chosen to use a Scribd file. I didn't want to see the formatting get lost once I converted it to a blog post. The Scribd file is below. From this file you'll be able to enlarge the screen as well as print from your computer (if you'd like to do so).

Before we get started, I'd like to ask you to read the introduction to this study if you haven't already done so.

Now, I do want to give you some warning. This week's lesson is pretty basic. The point is to build up to the intensity of the material. I didn't want to just rush into it. That might make it feel a bit daunting. So, if you feel like the material seems less in depth than what I advertised, don't worry. Today, it is. Next week, it won't be. By the time we reach the sixth lesson of this study, I think we'll all be delving in to new territory!

So, with that said, let's get started! Feel free to leave comments and discuss this with other readers. Don't forget to subscribe to all comments so you know when someone else contributes to the discussion! You can also discuss this on the forum, as well.


Kings of Judah One One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis