Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some Great Free Offers for Your Kindle

I'm not sure if you're a Kindle owner or not. If you are, and you're just getting your feet whet in Christian fiction, than you might find yourself overwhelmed by the free eBooks on the Kindle list. After all, there are a plethora of books to choose from on that list--and you can't always be sure which ones are going to prove a safe read. Since I know the industry pretty well, I thought I'd go ahead and let you know which Christian books you can find on the list right now--and they have an awesome selection at the moment. To link to the Kindle page, simply click on the title of the book.


Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin
Genre: Historical Fiction


I can personally vouch for this book. I read it several years ago. This book is amazing. I highly recommend it.








        The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
                                    Genre: Historical Fiction
Stuck in the Middle by Virgina Smith
Genre: Contemporary/ Romance/ Chick Lit (3rd person)






All the books with pictures are ones that I have read. If any of these books interest you, then I highly recommend you give it a read. Not a single one disappointed me.


The following is a list of books that I have not read, but are promised as safe reads.




Listen by Rene Gutteridge   Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate  Genre: Contemporary Fiction/ Chick Lit
A Promise to Remember by Kathryn Cushman Genre: Contemporary/ Women's Fiction
The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher Genre: Contemporary/ Amish Fiction
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson Genre: Contemporary Romance
Invisible by Lorena McCourtney Genre: Mystery (Cozy)
Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry Genre: Romantic Suspense
After the Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart Genre: Contemporary Women's fiction
Daughter of Joy by Kathleen Morgan Genre: Historical Romance
Just As I Am by Virginia Smith Genre: Chick Lit
Relentless by Robin Parrish Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart Genre: Historical Romance
A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight Genre: Romance
When Night Falls by Margaret Daley Genre: Romantic Suspense
Light of Eidon by Karen Hancock Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy


Good reading to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis