Monday, September 6, 2010

ACFW Conference

Well, it's that time again! Every year the American Christian Fiction Writers hosts a conference for writers. This conference is amazing. They offer some of the best teachers, editors, and agents in the industry. It seems like each year this conference keeps getting better.


This year, the conference will be in Indianapolis. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year, but I look forward to next year!


I've learned so many valuable things from this conference. It helps me not only grow as a writer, but connect with other writers, as well. If you are interested in learning about the craft of writing, want to grow as writer, pitch your work, or learn more about the industry, then you will want to attend this conference. They offer something for writers and authors at every level.


I've added a link so you can check out the conference page.


If you can't make it to the conference, but would still like to do all the things I mentioned, then you might want to look into joining ACFW. I've found this group to be so important. I love this group. It is filled with so many talented and welcoming people.


So, what do you say? Ready to give it a try? To find out more about this years conference, you can click on the link I provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis