Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Received a Blog Award!

I received my very first blog award! Abbi from Christian Novels awarded me with the Helpful Blogger Award! Thank you so much Abbi. This is the first award I've ever received for blogging!

Here are the three rules:

1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you in your award post.
2. Post three helpful things you've done.
3. Nominate another three bloggers and tell them you nominated them. 

 Three helpful things I've done:

1. Until recently, I used to regularly post updates on free eBooks for the Kindle, Nook, and CBD Reader. 
2. Try to connect readers with authors.
3. Share books I love and the ones that I think others will love--even if it's not one of the newest books out there. 

I'm nominating these awesome book bloggers:

1. Brooke at I Blog 4 Books 
2. Margaret at Creative Madness Mama
3. Christy at Southern Sassy Things

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis