Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kings of Judah Bible Study

Some of you may have noticed that I failed to post a Bible study last week. 

This week, you'll probably notice there also isn't a Bible study.

I've been sick for almost a month, with an upper respiratory infection. This has set me back a lot in the books I need to review, as well as editing the Bible studies that I need to post. 

As soon as I'm able to catch up and edit the Bible study, we'll resume the normal Bible study schedule. In the mean time, it's a great opportunity for you to catch up on any lessons you may have missed. 

I'm hoping we can get back to normal by next week.

Hope everyone has a super awesome Sunday.

God bless,

Holly Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis