Sunday, December 11, 2011

Promises Fulfilled (Kings of Judah Study 1.4)

I'm very excited about today's lesson. It's one that's close to my own heart. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.


Also, I'd love to hear how you're enjoying this study so far. Leave a comment. Let me know what your favorite lesson has been, or what you've learned, or if you're even getting any thing out of it. Truth is, without feedback, I don't how this study is doing.


So, drop a comment to let me know what you think. I'd love to hear back from you!


By the way, after this lesson and the next, we'll be hitting all new content. I'm so excited about it because over the last three weeks we've had to cover things that are either a lot to take in or way too basic. So, next week, get ready for some things that will be totally new. Things I never even heard of before. I can't wait. 


But, back to this lesson. There's a lot in this one, so I recommend that you break it into four different sections to last you through the week. Hope you enjoy it!



Day Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis