Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why Crown of Splendor? Part I

So, why did I choose the name Crown of Splendor for my blog title? For one, it's the title of my current work in progess. But my reasons for choosing this verse are much deeper than using the title for convience on my part.


This title stems from my favorite verse in the Bible, which can be found in Isaiah 62:

You will be a crown of splendor
in the Lord's hand,
a royal diadem in the hand of
your God.
No longer will they call you
Deserted,
or name your land
Desolate.
But you will be called
Hephzibah,
and your land Beulah;
for the Lord will take delight in
you,
and your land will be married.

(v.3-4 NIV)


Come back tomorrow when I post the meaning behind this beautiful verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis